Since a while now I have been using a custom script I wrote to export my Arma models from Blender. I have decided to brush things up and release this to the public, in the hope that others may find it useful and/or start modding for Arma 2 or Arma 3 themselves.
I just released a new update for the FHQ M4 weapons pack for Arma 3 Alpha. You will find more information and the download here. PLEASE NOTE that the requirements have changed; you will also need the new FHQ Accessories pack. The FHQ Accessories pack is a collection of common (and eventually not so common) real-world weapon attachments like AN/PEQ-15 lased pointer, ACOG scope, and similar things. More information and the download can be found here.
Version 1.3 of the M4 Pack for Arma 3 Alpha is now available. More info an download here.
I just released a new version of the M4 pack for Arma 3 Alpha. Among other things, this now includes a new variant with the M203 grenade launcher.
Download and more info here.
A new version of the FHQ TaskTracker is now available, supporting Arma 3 notifications and adding a demo mission to show the use of the script.
A new version of the M4 pack for Arma 3 Alpha has been released. Read more on the FHQ M4 Pack page
I just uploaded a new version of the FHQ Remington Pack, making this revision 1.2. Most notable new feature is the inclusion of a new variant of ACR, the ACR TWS with thermal weapon sight.
New in this release:
- New ACR Variant: ACR with a TWS-3050 Thermal Weapon Sight with all options (Grenade Launcher, Silencer).
- New Inventory icons for the magazines
- Replaced green bags for magazines on the ground with real models.
- New sounds for the MSR, XM2010 and RSASS.
- Muzzle flashes toned down to a more realistic measure. Now uses the same muzzle flash as the BIS SCAR’s.
- Bonus Mission: Pinnacle 01: Just Another Boring Day by Varanon. Playable both as single and multiplayer.
- Zeroing changes: The HWS and CCO silenced variants of the ACR now have their zeroing reduced to 100. This should give a lower trajectory and make hitting targets easier with subsonic ammunition. The iron sight version has adjustable zero, and all other versions have inherent predetermined zeroing due to their scope type.
We’ve moved the website away to a more manageable CMS.